The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(imperious)(manner/gesture) autoritario(manner/gesture) imperioso
- This was Ireland in dominant mode, masterful and confident in their control as they turned on the style.
- She's very masterful, very domineering and would look great in leather.
- Very few teachers can feel masterful in such a classroom setting.
- Many have called Sonia's action, a masterful strategy, and even if this were to be true, it does not matter.
- He said a lot of other things that suggested what a masterful politician Bill can be.
- I loved the first one for its sophisticated camerawork, intricate plot and masterful performances.
- But it wasn't just the kids who loved his masterful two-hour solo performance.
- It's a masterful performance that is easily among his most bare and honest.
- It is a masterful performance spoken in a second language which has clearly improved over the years.
- Carroll's performance is masterful and has been deservedly acclaimed by local critics.
- It was a great, masterful performance and was all about the sweet science of boxing.
- The effort stands as an excellent example of the masterful execution of a joint special operation.
- In other words, we know nothing about our deft and masterful artist except for his name.
- Technically, it is quite masterful, but is at times distracting in its cleverness.
- This was a masterful combination of flavours and textures - and excellent value too.
- If I were able to play any instrument with masterful skill and grace it would be the cello.
- She has a masterful command of the language and a manner of speaking that is precise and confident.
- There are no shortcuts to masterful results; the students must control their efforts.
- It shows someone who had a masterful command of language that gave the facility to speak and write eloquently.
- With masterful technique and an unhinged mad scene, she commanded the first act.
- On one level it was masterful, but it was also riddled with amazing leaps of logic and agonizing moments of drama.
- Still, the masterful tone and astonishingly sophisticated writing in this novel redeem a lot of the awkwardness.
- Her masterful brush strokes and use of colour fired up many critics and curators and received immediate recognition.
- It is unquestionably masterful in its mellow execution, but ultimately it's background music for designer shopping.
- If India's batting was masterful, their bowling in truly testing conditions was even more creditable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!