The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Teatrofunción de tarde femeninomatiné(e) femenino América del Sur
- She remembers as a child going to traditional Saturday matinees at her local cinema, and said: ‘It's something that has been missing.’
- Its popularity in 1948 with both schoolchildren and adults saw the Blossom Street picture house bursting at the seams during matinees and evening performances for weeks on end.
- They are thinking of continuing their matinees at the theatre, and may have a supper at their grand opening, which is not yet set, although plans are to hold it somewhere near the end of April.
- After afternoon matinees in the summer, my coworker and I would change to our bikinis and sunbathe on the roof of the theater.
- We're suddenly deep in John Wayne territory, and there is very little that we haven't seen in countless afternoon matinees and war movies from the 1950s.
- The performances - matinees and evenings most days - will take place within the Tower's courtyards and its gardens near the main house.
- A number of shows will be performed at 8pm while matinees are also taking place at 2.30 pm.
- All of the children performed excellently, in view of the fact that they had already performed in a matinee at midday.
- As well as the evening performances there is a matinee on Saturday, at 2pm.
- It was join in, or sit on a chair and shut up, whilst the rest of the world played football or went to the Saturday matinee at the local cinema.
- His many friends will be glad to learn that he is none the worse for his experience and was on the stage for the matinee this afternoon.
- Prices at morning and afternoon matinees will be 53 cents.
- Sunday's performance is a matinee, so I want to go to bed as soon as I can and get as much rest as possible.
- The matinee performance on Tuesday was sold out and people were turned away as all 253 seats were full.
- And it concludes with two sell-out matinees, on Saturday and Sunday next.
- It was a huge success and tickets sold out for each performance and also the Sunday matinee proved very popular.
- He was not at the manifesto matinee and missed the screen idol attention that would accompany it.
- The matinee performance of The Taming of the Shrew has already sold out!
- Already three of the matinee performances have been sold-out so do check at the Opera House.
- Local schools have again been quick to book for the two matinee performances.
2Cine(de la tarde) primera sesión femeninomatiné(e) femenino América del Sur
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!