Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1época de celo feminine
- Males are usually solitary except during the mating season.
- The sea turtles reach the shore during their mating season, December-January.
- Adult males advertise the most, especially in the mating season.
- We studied red-sided gartersnakes in central Manitoba, Canada during their mating seasons in May 1997 and May 1998.
- During mating season, males fly over their territories piping clear, melodious notes.
- Males in better condition at the start of the mating season will be more successful.
- Males sing to attract mates, and once paired, they continue to sing throughout the mating season.
- Males and females only get together during mating season.
- The pandas will be housed in separate enclosures at the city's zoo and brought together for their annual mating season, which lasts only between two and seven days between March and May.
- Until the mating season, they live in the forest eating fallen leaves, berries and carrion.
- In southern Finland the mating season begins soon after snowmelt, typically toward the end of April.
- The flying foxes' mating season marks their noisiest and most social time of year.
- The pandas only have one mating season per year.
- These frogs take longer to emerge from hibernation to answer the call of the spring mating season.
- It was just over one hundred days to the elephant mating season.
- In mating season, the male sings deliriously as he whirrs madly over the hayfields.