The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de caos
1(confusion)caos masculinotumulto masculino
- Police say they are winning the war against violent drunks who cause mayhem in the West End of the city at weekends.
- High spirits often get out of control and lead to violence and mayhem.
- What unfolds is a riot of comic mayhem as mistaken identity leads to uproarious farce throughout.
- Nothing adds up or makes sense and the plot descends into complete mayhem and rage.
- Those still in the city described deserted streets and mayhem in the shops as people tried to stock up on essentials.
- Rebels advanced on the capital which erupted in anarchy and mayhem as armed gangs looted and fought each other on the streets.
- The funny climax, shot against the picturesque sand dunes of Dubai, is a mix of madness and mayhem.
- On two large screens there was distorted video footage of mayhem and destruction.
- My husband leaves a haven of rest and order to come home to mayhem and madness.
- They have issues boiling away inside and their only outlet is to cause mayhem in the streets.
- But during a troubled century, market mayhem occurred with sickening frequency.
- Nothing much happens to disturb our peace and, when mayhem comes along, we find that a nice cup of tea soon puts it all in proportion.
- If there is a way to cause mayhem, death and destruction, we will find it and improve on it.
- But to go from the legal mayhem of rugby union to illegal violence is a small step indeed.
- Both leaders know they are not just dealing with the mayhem on the streets: they have to keep their backs covered as well.
- During these times of course registration mayhem you undoubtedly curse the evil that is voice mail.
- Lush disco arrangement and harsh synth lines collide into dancefloor mayhem.
- Some astute observers foresaw the emerging mayhem, but solid evidence took time to accrue.
- Even while behind bars they seem capable of causing maximum mayhem.
- It's a slow boat ride that weaves though the darkness amidst illuminated animatronic scenes of pirate mayhem.
(in US)delito de mutilación masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!