The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nounplural meat loaves
1pan de carne masculine
- Even stale meat loaf is still good meat loaf, if you're really into meat loaf.
- He hesitates, probably at the disturbing mental image of me making meat loaf, and scratches the back of his neck.
- You know, I remember when meat loaf came back as some comfort food and blackened everything was in vogue.
- I didn't know whether to put any in the meat loaf I've been making.
- I grimaced involuntarily, thinking about the meat loaf they'd likely be serving.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!