The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
médico encargado de las revisiones médicasLaw médico forense masculine USLaw médica forense feminine US
- For instance, the two groups differed markedly over 107 deaths certified ‘homicide’ by the forensic pathologist medical examiners.
- Notably, Rhode Island, unlike some other states, did not at the time have a law requiring medical examiners to refrain from performing autopsies over religious objections.
- The medical examiners in our study were divided concerning the use of autopsy tissues for research purposes.
- Twenty two states have medical examiners to investigate unnatural or suspected unnatural deaths.
- In Nova Scotia, Canada, the medical examiner's office is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Justice.
- The medical examiner's report isn't being put to any of those uses.
- Many of the autopsies in this group were performed under the authority of the local medical examiner.
- An additional case was brought to the authors' attention by a medical examiner.
- The move comes after a medical examiner said the former intern died through the acts of another person.
- We are awaiting the results of the medical examiner and any autopsy that may be performed.
- And as I have found from my own experience as a forensic medical examiner, a strong stomach would be a close third.
- A medical examiner used dental records to confirm the skull, which showed signs of injury, did belong to Todd.
- I spoke with Dr. Arden, the medical examiner in the District of Columbia this morning.
- The county medical examiner agreed, adding that his autopsy had disclosed no evidence of a heart attack or stroke.
- So the medical examiner is charged with doing two things: figuring out cause and figuring out manner.
- As a medical examiner, he is somewhere between a detective and a doctor.
- Similarly, contact with law enforcement, medical examiners and journalists in the investigative phases of the incident can affect outcomes.
- That's something that the medical examiner will try to determine, if that's possible, and then we'll go from there.
- Dillon went to see the medical examiner who claimed that a man fitting the description of Marcus was found stabbed to death early in the morning.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!