Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- Although she also abuses prescribed medications, her drug of choice is alcohol.
- He was not able to take any prescription medications with him on such short notice.
- It is good practice to ensure that any partner of the patient is aware of the effects of prescribed medications.
- They took no medications and had no febrile disease in the month before the study.
- The side effects of medications have to be weighed against the risks of the illness.
- It can take decades to detect important and unanticipated side effects of medications reliably.
- They can be useful for people who experience side-effects with other medications.
- Drug companies are also working hard on developing new medications to treat obesity.
- Some people say they need the stimulant medications and some people say they don't.
- So we're starting to see the down side of long-term use of these toxic medications.
- Herbal remedies are used alone or in conjunction with prescribed medications.
- So you may be able to decrease the dosages of your medications or stop taking some of them.
- It is important to understand it in context and avoid premature use of medications.
- We also collected data on over the counter medications purchased and visits made to private practitioners.
- Many new mothers remain reluctant to take such medications while nursing.
- Personally, I agree with continued restrictions on the use of certain drugs and medications.
- We have a whole list of medications that we can offer people right now in the clinic.
2(treatment) tratamiento masculine(drugs) medicación femininehe's on medication — está medicado
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.