The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de medusa
nombreplural medusas, plural medusae
1medusa femenino→ for other names see jellyfish
- A medusa, or jellyfish, is part of the life cycle of just one major group of animals, the cnidarians.
- Cnidarians have two basic body forms, medusa and polyp.
- Two major adult body types characterize the phylum: the medusa is typically a mobile pelagic organism, and the polyp is typically a sessile benthic organism.
- Scyphozoan polyps and medusae exhibit no cephalization and contain no brain, but in some species, light-sensitive eyespots are located along the bell margin of the medusa.
- In polyps, medusae, and worms, all longitudinal and circumferential muscles attach to the thin body wall over a wide area.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!