The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of melón
1melón masculine(watermelon) sandía feminine
- Fruits include the indigenous melons, grapes, mulberries, peaches, apricots, nectarines, and pomegranates, as well as medlars, persimmons, oranges, melons, and sweet lemons.
- They lived with his father and mother, and began growing crops of sweet corn, melons, pomegranates, figs and dates.
- They also love ripe melons and bananas and grapes.
- The fruits exported comprise apples, grapes, melons, limes, guavas, pear, sultans, lemons and plums.
- There were stalls on all sides filled with ripe melons, crisp looking apples, fresh bananas and every type of bread possible.
- Cantaloupe is a perfect mix with other melons and fruit - kiwi, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapes and raspberries, to name a few.
- If you've ever suffered poor fruit sets of apples, cherries, cucumbers, melons, or strawberries, the reason might be too few honeybees.
- We offer samples of everything from cucumbers to sweet peppers to melons.
- Don't rush the planting of sweet corn, melons, pumpkins and capsicums.
- They love fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges and melons, and a variety of vegetables such as carrots, corn, peas and broccoli.
- When the tendril closest to a fruit turns brown and dries up, the melon is ripe.
- In the first section there were ripe melons, cantaloupe, pineapple, oranges, strawberries, plain and fruity yogurt, and fruit salad.
- The bittersweet Limoncello is positively breathtaking with the ripe orange-fleshed melon and fat, sweet blackberries.
- You know that the cherries are sweet, the ciabatta baked that morning and the melon so ripe that each slice will dissolve icily in your mouth.
- Eat lots of bioflavinoid-rich fruit (cherries, melons, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi fruit and grapes) to protect the mucous membranes.
- Fruits and vegetables that love long, warm summers - melons, gourds, and corn - typically do well here.
- I preferred berries on shortcake with a big scoop of ice cream, but I had to admit those melons were sweet.
- You'll discover winter melons that keep until Christmas, melons that taste like pineapples and melons sweeter than any you've ever tasted.
- Fruits are plentiful, including mangoes, melons, oranges, bananas, and pineapples.
- Scoop the seeds from the melon, slice away the skin and cut the flesh into six thin slices.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!