Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(card with electronic memory)tarjeta de memoria feminine
- Smart Album is useful tool which allows users to easily search for a specific image they have saved on their memory card.
- There is no way to get images off the device except by saving to memory card, or sending them to Flickr.
- The phone can store up to 1,000 tracks on an optional 2 GB memory card.
- Storage will show the type of memory card used.
- No matter what the department buys, budget for a bigger memory card.
- Finally, make sure you save enough money in your budget for a high capacity memory card.
- The battery in the camera only lasts five shots, you need to buy a bigger memory card, etc.
- Finally on the backside of the player there is a slot for flash memory cards.
- Retailers are rushing to outfit their one-hour photo labs with equipment to read the images from your digital camera's memory card.
- Music can also be copied from the computer into the memory card of the device, he added.
- You can use Bluetooth, infrared or insert your memory card into the appropriate slots.
- I would appreciate an explanation on why the memory cards start giving check sum messages.
- Don't forget to retrieve your memory card from the machine.
- Eventually he let me go, thankfully without insisting I forfeit my memory card or grovel at his feet or sign a written apology.
- My 4 gigabyte flash memory card has already arrived.
- Cameras are often supplied with a low capacity memory card, which will hold few good quality pictures.
- You can produce prints at your leisure without taking memory cards to the local photo finisher or placing an order online.
- Along the way electronic memory cards were lost in Cuyahoga County.
- The only con is you need a large memory card to make long movies.
- Imagine a future where the memory card in your camera is backed up to a storage service provider.
2(smart card)tarjeta inteligente feminine