The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de menonita
1menonita masculino, femenino
- Other Protestants were respondents who could not be coded as evangelical or mainline Protestants, such as Mennonites and Christian churches.
- Founded in 1984, by three traditionally pacifist churches, the Mennonites, Brethren and Quakers, the Christian Peacemaker Teams claim that they are reducing violence in the world ‘by getting in the way’.
- Baptists shared these characteristics with Free Churches, Mennonites, Assemblies of God, Brethen, Salvation Army, and others.
- In the late nineteenth century many Mennonite congregations - influenced by the Dutch Mennonites, American Protestantism, and American secular culture - gave up the older traditions.
- The author of this article was a member of this group, among which were members of other churches such as Mennonites and student groups at the University Christian Union.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!