The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mentor masculine literarymentora feminine literary
- Get friends and mentors, advisors you trust and bounce your ideas off them.
- He has been both a friend and a mentor to him guiding him thorough the course of his life.
- Under the terms of the Trust, a mentor is to be provided for the successful students to assist and support them during their time at college.
- His father is more than a customer, however, serving as a mentor and adviser to Daly.
- But finding a guide, a coach, a friend, a mentor and a support unit, all wrapped up in the one person, is not going to be easy.
- The latter was his mentor and friend, for whose editorial skills he always retained sincere admiration.
- She's a very dear friend and a great mentor and I really look up to her.
- He was a great mentor and friend and he will be sadly missed by everyone who was lucky enough to know him well.
- She has become not only my musical mentor but also a friend of mine and of my family.
- My colleagues were my best friends, family, peers, confidantes and mentors.
- He was very encouraging and since then he has become a mentor and friend.
- He was a kind, gracious, and generous friend, and a mentor beyond compare.
- He became my mentor and good friend and he was one of the world's great authorities on James Joyce.
- Back in Rome, he met Polybius, who became his friend and his mentor in preparing him for a public career.
- Experienced mentors and script editors are attached to each project.
- It relies on a network of 160 volunteers acting as business mentors to advise clients and help develop the new enterprises.
- In these important years, many of us are either fortunate or wise enough to find mentors to help guide our decisions.
- A group of mentors will guide refugees through their early months in the town in a scheme aimed at acclimatising them to life in their new home.
- Pat was one of the mentors who guided, the ladies to the final of the Ulster Championship.
- He is our mentor, our guide, and he possesses an intellect the size of a planet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!