The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- He wanted to explore the idea of what a palindrome is, at least metaphorically speaking.
- The results of his trancelike actions are metaphorically rich.
- The contemporary art world is, metaphorically speaking, haunted.
- Within the flux of reciprocity, either everything becomes metaphorically figured or everything has the reality effect of the literal.
- Each photograph is, metaphorically, an honored piece taken from the rubble of experience.
- The materials themselves link metaphorically to her theme.
- He was slightly stupid looking, with a big mouth, both physically and metaphorically.
- Instead of devoting all their available time and attention to advancing the claim, at least some of them are bound, metaphorically, to be looking behind them.
- By the time we slow a little into a patch of sharkless blue, I am pumped with adrenaline and metaphorically rubbing my eyes in disbelief.
- He approached this metaphorically at first, teaching the kids such skills as urban rappelling, which is using ropes to descend the faces of buildings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!