The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of metafísica
- Critics have gone too far in undermining fields of philosophy such as metaphysics and central concepts such as rationality.
- While American philosophers have worked on traditional areas of philosophy, such as metaphysics, epistemology, and axiology, this is not unique to American Philosophy.
- That order of learning is as follows: logic, mathematics, natural philosophy, moral philosophy, metaphysics.
- Among philosophers, metaphysics is the science that identifies the basic concepts about the structures of reality.
- It must ask, as Kant asked about metaphysics after Hume's critique of rationalism, how is philosophy still possible?
- Kant is an 18th century German philosopher whose work initiated dramatic changes in the fields of epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, aesthetics, and teleology.
- This little piece of reasoning is the first principle of his metaphysics or first philosophy, his theory of what has to be known for stable and exact science to be possible at all.
- Logical positivists denied the soundness of metaphysics and traditional philosophy; they asserted that many philosophical problems are indeed meaningless.
- By that I mean that the choice of whether to accept or reject Russell's theory has had profound consequences for our philosophy of language, epistemology, and metaphysics.
- This goes beyond the self-understanding of modern metaphysics by revealing the ontological premisses of the concept of subjectivity.
- What then is Nietzsche doing with his critique of metaphysics from within the philosophy institution?
- The irony here, I always thought, was that it was the reintroduction of debatable metaphysics that gave analytic philosophy its power.
- He studied philosophy because metaphysics and epistemology were on Friday morning and his favourite band was playing in a club on a Thursday night.
- Before his work, there was little written in English on the more technical areas of philosophy - on metaphysics, physics, and even ethics.
- His work on realism and anti-realism involves all of the following fields: philosophy of mathematics, philosophy of logic, philosophy of language and metaphysics.
- Obviously, this ‘Newtonian’ approach cuts out almost every branch of philosophy, including ethics, metaphysics, and epistemology.
- I have argued that the previous posts on everydayness outlined a social ontology or metaphysics of being.
- His philosophical interests were mostly in theology, metaphysics, and marginally in ethics; epistemology seems to have held little attraction for him.
- Bauer's late critique assimilated Hegel with Spinoza and the metaphysics of substance, understood as the negation of form and subjectivity.
- The founder of Stoicism, Zeno of Citium, developed a systematic and elaborate metaphysics, ethics, and epistemology.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!