The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de metro
1(measuring device)gas/electricity/water meter — contador de gas/electricidad/agua
- volt meter — voltímetro
- slot meter — contador
- to read the meter — leer el contador
- meter reader — revisor de contador
— revisor de medidor
- A trifield meter measures the electromagnetic frequency in the space around it.
- A better but more expensive measuring device is a laser meter.
- This new technology will enable residents to keep a check on their own electricity and water consumption and act as a record for the meter readings.
- Security comes from your electricity meter, the device that should stop anyone else from using your electricity without you knowing.
- One of the simplest lung function tests uses a peak-flow meter to measure the rate at which you expel air.
- Electro magnetic frequency meters will measure fluctuations in electromagnetic frequency, which could suggest a spirit is using the energy to manifest.
- The pub offers an all-night cellar vigil including the use of infra-red cameras, dousing rods, and a meter for measuring electro-magnetic fields for serious enthusiasts.
- Many of us realize and understand that spirits we encounter give off electrical impulses, this is why we so easily find them with EMF meters and such devices.
- Record the number that the meter reads (this is known as a reading).
- Error tolerance criteria were used to evaluate the accuracy of the glucose meter measurements.
- A system can be specified in any of 144 combinations that use the company's instruments and meters.
- If so, then the extra revenue will pay for the cost of gas, repairs, licenses and administrative fees - which have all increased since the meter rate was last set.
- Automated meter reading is no longer just a time-saving device to collect data for billing purposes.
- During several of these dives, the scientists will deploy an instrument called a gravity meter to measure very tiny changes in the pull of gravity that hint at the nature of buried faults.
- I am happy with my meter only being read once a year.
- OK, I'll just put you through to the electricity meter department so you can give them the reading.
- If you think your bill is inaccurate, read your meter, give the reading to your supplier, and ask for an amended bill.
- The isotope source gives off photons, usually Gamma rays, which radiate back to the meter's detectors on the bottom of the unit.
- Details of meter numbers, past meter readings, billing information and names and addresses are all passed from one supplier to another by computer.
- They produce most of the energy at very low frequency, where a meter can only give a very approximate measurement.
- volt meter — voltímetro
2parking meterparquímetro masculino
1(con contador) medir
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!