The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de meticuloso
- The film is visually spectacular, with epic battle scenes and meticulous attention to period detail.
- You are minutely analytical and can fulfill any task that requires meticulous attention to detail.
- It is his meticulous attention to detail which has brought him the fast cars and the fast lifestyle he has enjoyed.
- He reveals a meticulous attention to detail when discussing what he looks for in a player.
- The book is impressive both in its scope and in the author's meticulous attention to detail.
- He said no items had yet been recovered from the property but a careful and meticulous search would be carried out.
- The raid by Russia's elite forces was planned in the most meticulous detail.
- In line with the management's meticulous eye for detail, some changes are tiny.
- As a General, Monty was a great planner, meticulous in his attention deal.
- Their leader must be a very, very intelligent, meticulous and careful person.
- The Tribunal plainly considered the objective facts with meticulous care and in great detail.
- It's hard to devise an argument that debunks the merit of his meticulous methodology.
- She had planned for her retirement and old age with meticulous care.
- Although he had prepared the expedition with meticulous care, the campaign was bungled.
- How fabulous it would be to have a willing helper to load my gear onto boats and rig my kit with meticulous care!
- You are known to be a rather meticulous musician, with a great attention to details.
- She was very careful in her everyday life and was meticulous and was not the type of person to approach strangers.
- He is a fantastically meticulous actor but if he isn't reined in this detail becomes fussiness.
- A meticulous lecturer and painfully accurate author, he instilled the same standards in his pupils.
- Oral odours are best treated through meticulous oral hygiene and optimal dental care.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!