The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of animoso
- He was a vigorous and mettlesome man who loved a yarn.
- There had been plenty of mettlesome, even feminine-looking women drivers before Hellé began making headlines.
- When you have a problem, people create a commission to look at it, because it may be mettlesome.
- Their horses were beasts of burden, not mettlesome chargers, and during the British civil wars cost half as much as proper cavalry horses.
- The chorus is youthful and mettlesome, impressively precise yet never mechanical.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!