The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of microprocesador
- Logic circuits are wired together on silicon chips to make microprocessors and computers.
- The cpu is the central processing unit that contains a microprocessor.
- Shipments of microprocessors, motherboards, and chipsets all declined.
- Despite a common misconception, microprocessors are not single-chip computers.
- The only way this could have happened is by someone granting him a patent on a microprocessor years after microprocessors have been invented and companies formed to make them.
- The spotlight for this year's five-day exhibition falls squarely on microprocessors for personal computers.
- Transistors are the tiny switches in microprocessors that process the ones and zeros of the digital world.
- The central microprocessor receives information from the autofocus system and the light meter.
- SRC has created systems that are composed of DEL processors and microprocessors.
- You need to go far back in time to remember a CPU microprocessor that was able to operate completely without a heat sink.
- Computer chips are integrated circuits called microprocessors built up from transistors and other components.
- The consumption per microprocessor increases while the number of microprocessors in use exponentially grows.
- These are the prices and the form of the runners and riders in the Intel stable of desktop performance microprocessors between January and June.
- For example, when there's a cache miss, the execution unit is shut down, because the microprocessor knows it's not going to be used for a few cycles.
- The microprocessor is configured with a predecoder and an instruction cache.
- A microprocessor determines a alternator condition as a function of the electrical output.
- By contrast, a traditional microprocessor would have had to run many iterations of the software to come up with the answer.
- Unfortunately, flash memories have relatively long access times compared to usual modern microprocessors.
- In a traditional architecture, this requires an action and overhead from the microprocessor each time data is moved.
- As a result, microprocessors become more powerful and memory chips can store more data without growing in size.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!