The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of madurez
1madurez femininethe middle-age spread — la curva de la felicidad euphemistic
- The circumambulation also signifies the four stages of life, namely childhood, youth, middle age and old age.
- Both in middle age and old age the death rates were significantly higher in smokers than in non-smokers.
- Now he has emerged into early middle age and discovered that his life may have been adversely affected by early exposure to feminism.
- His professional longevity is especially remarkable in an area where so many people are on the scrapheap in early middle age.
- An extremely large lady of early middle age, she occupied two seats.
- By this time a woman in early middle age, she has created a new life for herself, far from the scenes of her miserable upbringing.
- She is in early middle age and walks as if she has books on her head.
- As a child, Borges was acutely myopic and he went blind in early middle age.
- By creating a pattern of youth, middle age and dotage, people were expected to conform to it.
- In the 1950s many men took up smoking in adulthood or even middle age.
- High blood pressure that occurs even as early as middle age can lead to dementia in later years.
- This error dilutes male risk of coronary heart disease, which is substantial even in early middle age.
- Don't we learn this as we pass from youth to young middle age?
- According to his research, people feel that middle age begins at 49 and old age sets in at 65.
- By all outward appearances, Tanner conforms to the image of a former tennis star in the second set of middle age.
- The other burning issue of the week appears to be the emergence of second childhood in your middle age.
- I looked up and there was a woman in her late middle age leaning out of the second floor window of the house.
- I'm in the thirteenth year so the things done early are coming up to at least middle age.
- In middle age he took a great interest in early music, more from the point of view of the arranger than of the scholar.
- In middle age I trained as a teacher and lived and worked abroad.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!