The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of obstetricia
1obstetricia femininepartería feminine
- He was already the author of a successful treatise on midwifery.
- Being a female studying conducting remains more rare than being a male studying midwifery.
- He championed a noninterventionist approach to midwifery.
- The takeover of midwifery by men beginning at the end of the 17th century has been interpreted in various ways.
- The text is concerned primarily with practices of midwifery that remained detached from anatomical investigations of the body.
- A physician holding himself in readiness to attend cases of midwifery should never take part in the postmortem examination of cases of puerperal fever.
- Training courses for social work, business and management, and nursing and midwifery are also available.
- His skill in learning and aptitude for science took him to Edinburgh University where he became professor of midwifery.
- Additional home visits by postnatal support workers conferred no health benefit over traditional midwifery for women, regardless of the type of delivery.
- At the same time, the government was encouraging the training of young women as nurses with a bias toward midwifery and village work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!