The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of militarizar
- While pretending to create a kind of police force, he militarized his formations and transformed them into a professional military body.
- This division of the national police is acquiring an increasingly militarized profile, as it takes over forced eradication tasks in territories where war is being waged.
- There has also been a heavily militarized aspect of the response.
- They became further militarized by the political parties who then began to use them to protect political events.
- It has militarized our economy, undermined our own liberties and eroded our democratic rights.
- A common method for totalitarian regimes to maintain control is to militarize society and set it on a constant war footing.
- Police have become militarized and now turn on us the high-tech weaponry and communication systems used to defeat foreign enemies.
- Recent events have shown just how militarized - and deadly - our civilian police forces have become.
- On the one hand, it is a highly militarised society in which the army plays a central role.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!