Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Dietary labels and guidelines, however, use milligrams, grams, and liters.
- The researchers used a dose of either 0.8 or 8 milligrams per kilogram of an animal's body weight.
- The milk from the organic, grain-fed cows had only 5 milligrams of CLA per gram.
- The MAA concentration was expressed as milligrams of MAA per gram of creatinine.
- Results are reported as milligrams of cholesterol per gram of wet tissue.
- Take 120 milligrams to 240 milligrams of Ginkgo biloba extract daily for three months.
- Concentrations were expressed as milligrams of glycogen per milligram of soluble protein.
- Blood-alcohol content is measured in milligrams of ethanol per milliliters of whole blood.
- The unit can increase dissolved oxygen in the sock by as much as 0.9 milligrams per liter, enough to ensure survival of the fish.
- A blood sample taken from him and later sent to the forensic lab showed a reading of 193 milligrams in 100 milliliters of blood.
- Tests showed that he had 515 milligrams of morphine per litre of blood, more than four times the lethal amount of 120 milligrams per litre of blood.
- Most physicians recommend a total cholesterol level of 200 milligrams per deciliter of blood.
- Fruit juices, having a potassium content of about 1000 milligrams per liter, play an important role.
- It's best to keep your total cholesterol level below 200 milligrams per deciliter.
- There will be three typical readings, expressed in milligrams per deciliter.
- Evidence that nitrate levels in water exceeded the limit of 50 milligrams per litre was incomplete.
- Some drugs are so powerful that a full dose weighs only a few tenths of a milligram, about the weight of a fresh fingerprint.
- Indonesian clove cigarettes usually contain about 50 milligrams of tar and 3 milligrams of nicotine.
- He said a person weighing 60 kilograms should consume no more than 42 milligrams of sulphur dioxide per day.
- I can miss a gram of protein here or a milligram of glutamine there.