The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de alucinante
1alucinantede alucine España argot
- This record is impressive, but not mind-blowing.
- It is described as a mind-blowing journey into spectacular, futuristic maze-like ‘worlds of wonder’.
- It's just awe-inspiring, heart-exploding, mind-blowing.
- The maestro himself blows a mean horn with unbelievable energy and mind-blowing skill and has the kind of stage presence so-called pop idols cannot be taught.
- So much to take in: the detail of the battle scenes is fantastic, the production design is mind-blowing and the pace of the action awesome.
- And, then, before he knew it, another song had started up; the same voice, the same wonderful, mind-blowing music.
- Support fat loss and gain more energy in the process - the benefits of this amazing supplement are mind-blowing!
- As time goes on, I have less and less to say about this mind-blowing work of staggering genius, because as time goes on, I love it more and more.
- A work of cinema so visceral, so powerful, so incredibly mind-blowing must be seen to be believed.
- There was - is - no question: Peter Jackson has roared back into theatres with the mind-blowing Part Two of the greatest fantasy epic in movie history.
- For its mind-blowing battle scenes, utterly breathtaking cinematography, wonderful script and multi-faceted narrative, it could be watched on its own merit.
- The mind-blowing idea is that we've been shortchanging the universe, giving it hardly the credit it deserves for being a lot more than meets the eye and that there are many more dimensions than three.
- The statue is fabulous and mind-blowing and absolutely the sort of work we should be supporting.
- About once every decade, an animated-film director manages to create a work that finds the perfect blend of innovative, mind-blowing visuals and emotive, engaging content.
- Although the album does not offer anything that is mind-blowing, it is a simple, easy listen and it should not be taken for more than just that.
- You will be dazzled at the way multi-award winning Leen takes you through The King's life and songs, with mind-blowing music, stylish movements and seven costume changes.
- This one is for those hungry for adventure and thirsty for thrills; those who are game for spine-chilling off-the-edge excitement and mind-blowing heights.
- The cornerstone of the most popular dishes are Scottish standards such as haggis, salmon, venison and a mind-blowing choice of fish, dressed with horseradish mash, and lime and avocado mousse.
- They accuse The Matrix: Reloaded of, ‘technology that is mind-blowing but actually more interesting than the movie itself.’
- ‘We've had more corporate donations and it's just mind-blowing the support we've received,’ Emma continued.
- The 1960s was the decade of mind-blowing drug experimentation.
- This teaching has warped more minds than any mind blowing drug has ever done.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!