The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de embrutecedor
1(monotony/work) embrutecedor(opacity/complexity) que atonta
- Cook's findings are presented in boringly linear sequence, fact following fact with mind-numbing monotony.
- So people eventually came in and the day developed into the same mind-numbing tedium that I've come to expect.
- Well excuse me for interrupting your precious mind-numbing serial with actual news!
- So, apart from the mind-numbing tedium of it all, what was wrong and what was the solution?
- Go to their concerts today and the sensation is not so much one of shock as mind-numbing tedium.
- However, in the context of commonplace and mind-numbing attacks on communism, his novel is freshly revisionist.
- Surprisingly, I am not suffering from my usual post-alcohol mind-numbing hangovers today.
- You see, I wouldn't mind it at all if it wasn't so mind-numbing and soul-destroying.
- The thought of being entertained purely by tap for an hour and twenty minutes sounds mind-numbing and mundane.
- Too much routine can be mind-numbing, just as too much spontaneity can be disorientating.
- It's how they deal with the mind-numbing tedium of riding long distances, the games the mind starts to play as your reach the end of your physical and mental tether.
- I'm not sure if the movie meant for this set-up to lead into hilarity or mind-numbing tedium.
- For the entire ride, those same questions whirled through his head with mind-numbing intensity.
- The sheer, mind-numbing, senseless, stupid waste of life leaves the audience shocked by this evocation of life and death in the Great War.
- I can tell you I've gotten into some real scraps in interstate buses to get them to turn off the mind-numbing all-night videos.
- Given the complexity and range of the details announced this allows ample scope for huge newspaper supplements and hours of mind-numbing TV.
- It helps ‘break the tension’ over the whole horrible mind-numbing loss of life thing.
- And so the court's costs have continued to add up, day after mind-numbing day.
- What I heard was a seemingly endless string of mind-numbing platitudes.
- The mind-numbing assembly line job took its toll by midday.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!