The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of miniaturizar
- He explains that while the technology behind the device is not itself new, the fact that it is miniaturized to this scale is a breakthrough.
- Fuel cells could replace power plants to produce electricity on a large scale; and they could be miniaturized to replace batteries in computers and even watches.
- The solution to these problems was to use miniaturized sensors and computers to give individual interceptors the ability to operate without support from a garage.
- Current miniaturized off-the-shelf computers cannot handle that computational load.
- Sporadic heavy-handedness aside, the film works nicely both as a character drama and a cannily miniaturized epic, a modestly scaled but undeniably affecting fable with lingering moral heft.
- Despite the superficial difference in size and form, they could actually be considered miniaturized versions of the mighty scale trees.
- Reducing masterpiece paintings is not a form of original artistic creation and miniaturized calligraphy eliminates the rich changes and methods of expression in traditional calligraphy.
- This report is really disturbing for I am certain that some leftover, moldy Chinese food in my refrigerator is a perfect miniaturized replica of the lost continent of Atlantis.
- Taglines strike me as miniaturized mission statements.
- The multifunction device combines miniaturized versions of a digital camera, PC camera, video recorder and audio recorder.
- On our part, we are fed zoological lies and stop-action sea life, affected dialogue and miniaturized characterizations.
- The exhibits were miniaturized copies of paintings showing different architectural features and part of a garden of that time.
- They have been miniaturized so as to make them less threatening or intimidating to their small owners.
- In the grand scheme of things, I don't think that a few miniaturized atomic weapons will make any difference.
- Although these systems are electronically and functionally complex, they can be miniaturized sufficiently so that one portion can be implanted and the remainder worn or carried easily in a pocket.
- DNA chips are highly miniaturized devices containing an orderly, matrix-like arrangement of synthesized oligonucleotides or pure DNA fragments.
- This time around the experiment involves hotheaded Navy pilot Tuck Pendleton and his ship being miniaturized to the size of a pin head and injected into a rabbit!
- Recent designs have miniaturized electrical motors activating a pusher plate within the device, but connected to externally carried batteries by wire, or by a transcutaneous electrical energy transfer system.
- Metd recently began collaborating with Duke University (Durham, NC) to develop miniaturized ultrasound devices.
- Finally, a different technology relies on catheters with several miniaturized solid state transducers as an alternative to the conventional manometry equipment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!