The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Our rooms feature 24-hour room service, voice mail, dataports, minibars, hair dryers, an iron, and pay to view movies.
- It has long been rumored in Sweden that when his self-discipline fails and he drinks an overpriced Coke out of a hotel minibar, he will go to a grocery store to buy a replacement.
- You've finished the last of the plonk in the wine rack, you've drunk the miniatures stolen from minibars and found at the bottom of your suitcase.
- Hot-off-the-printer news from home may soon become as commonplace as minibars at hotels around the world.
- I call hotel minibars the ‘tipsy tax’, because you'd have to be falling-down drunk to pay those prices!
- Some people, residents and tourists, also raided hotel minibars and dragged away furniture.
- Its dog and cat goodies are sold in 20,000 stores and hotel minibars in 18 countries.
- So Michael, he grabs a bottle of cheap champagne from the hotel minibar, rips off the foil and begins drinking right out of the bottle.
- And you're never going to believe this: a free minibar in my hotel.
- Angel smiled, watching Lori get up and start searching around his room for the minibar.
- In-room options are limited to the crisps and noodles in the minibar, and the hotel has no restaurant.
- There are coffee-and-tea making facilities, decently stocked and not outrageously priced minibars and safes; most rooms also have air-conditioning.
- But despite their rusticity, the huts are fitted with all things cosmopolitan - a western-style toilet, a 14-channel TV and fridge with a minibar.
- There's a soda machine instead of a minibar, and a kitchenette, not room service.
- The Ritz-Carlton placed Vosges products in its minibars, and the Peninsula hotels put them on guests' pillows as part of the evening turn-down service.
- Accommodation is in interconnecting rooms, kitted out with PlayStations, colouring books and minibars full of Ribena.
- There are locked minibars and safes provided in the modern and clean rooms.
- We had no fewer than three minibars and full access to room service.
- Check the minibar when you first get into the room.
- The company claims a long history of firsts, such as the first guest credit card, 24-hour room service, and even the first minibar at The Westin Ottawa in Canada.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!