The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(underling)adlátere masculine, femininesubalterno masculinesubalterna feminine
- How can Ministers, mandarins, and minions be kept away from cricket matches meant for the paying public?
- Why, then, insist that the minions should be happy to have suffered under colonial rule?
- It was especially interesting to see how these minions went into overdrive after the recent Loyalist riots.
- Almost every day that week, Pakistani-army minions carried out horrific acts on Indians.
- The days when they and their minions ran huge chunks of Britain's nationalised manufacturing capacity are long gone.
- One of their minions appeared and told me that the judges had ruled against my appearance and he had instructions to drive me back to my hotel.
- She wakes up at 5am, says her prayers and plans how she will do it and to which of her minions will be assigned the most gruesome task.
- His secretary held all calls and his minions kept the noise down.
- Probably he did, but Henry VIII won instant popularity for beheading his father's minions.
- Probably more to the point, he was in charge, and didn't want comments from any minions who might happen to notice.
- I am also making friends with everyone else, all the minions, so they can be on my side when it goes wrong.
- Minor minions also decided to get in on the act of being totally dumbfounded as to what to do.
- Is that what you'd do if you wanted to command your minions in the good fight?
- In his defence, it could be argued that a party leader ought to run up bigger expenses than his minions.
- If the United Kingdom is as bad as you teach your minions, then you have no reason to live here.
- I was wary of her when she first started as the minion of our group at work but we became close through our appreciation of food and sarcastic wit, which no one else quite understood.
- And when, asked a minion, might these changes kick in?
- Maybe send a minion over to knock on the door once in a while?
- I did point out to the minion who rang me that come next spring we were likely to be in a position to have a balance somewhere around the quarter million mark.
- As a middle-ranking minion in a large organisation, I am compelled to go to a lot of meetings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!