The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of regocijo
1regocijo masculine literaryalborozo masculine literary
- Laughter, joy and mirth should be considered some of our most primary objectives.
- They soon subsided into a bout of laughter while tears of mirth glistened in their eyes.
- Still, enough of this mirth and merriment, just because it's Friday doesn't mean we should go to pieces.
- Each and every one found themselves at the centre of the fun and mirth of the occasion at some time over the weekend.
- It always returns as pangs of memories about mirth and joy veiled by a distant past.
- There's naturally rapturous applause intertwined with mirth and salivation.
- They shared the joy and mirth of every other moment of life.
- It is in these moments of mirth that perhaps the true genius of the Celtic Tenors is captured.
- It can't be any worse than any of the tales of mirth and woe I've got lined up.
- I aspire to be recognised for quality writing, for consistent humor and mirth.
- Given the mood of gloom that has spread across the markets perhaps it is best to begin with a spot of mirth.
- Whilst this provides a source of mirth for others, I find it downright irritating.
- The sheer mirth of this Japanese puppet master injected the audience with ecstasy.
- He started laughing, throwing back his head in cheer as he slapped his knee in mirth.
- Their manic scramble was a source of considerable mirth to those of us cheering them on.
- He embraces his newfound friend in the throes of passion and turns to look at me, his eyes full of mirth.
- Ordinarily, this is the kind of footballers cliche which raises much mirth among fans, but on this occasion he may have had a point.
- In the end her kindness changes her life forever, finds her a guy and more than makes up for lost mirth.
- He limped towards Nicholas, who was gazing at him with tears of mirth in his eyes.
- His face full of mirth, Owen put an arm around her and touched her stomach softly.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!