The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
proceso declarado nulo por contener vicios de procedimiento(in US and UK)
- The criminal charges were withdrawn in September 2002, after the original trial was declared a mistrial.
- At that point, the plaintiff moved that I declare a mistrial based on a reasonable apprehension that I am biased in favour of the defendant.
- Notwithstanding my declaration of a mistrial, the parties have consented to my hearing the applications and to all the evidence that I have heard applying to these applications.
- It was my intention to declare a mistrial as opposed to an adjournment for the following reasons.
- Can mistrials be declared based on post-verdict misconduct?
proceso en el cual el jurado no llega a un acuerdo(in US)
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!