The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de mezcladora
1Construcción mezcladora femeninoConstrucción hormigonera femeninoCocina batidora femenino
- All small appliances such as food mixers and juicers can be permanently housed there, with messy, noisy work undertaken out of sight.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a wooden spoon, an electric mixer, or a food processor until the dough is smooth and satiny.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
- For instance, families that bake and cook frequently need plenty of room for equipment such as food processors, mixers, and blenders.
- Once everything is weighed out, most things take minutes to prepare - even less if you use food mixers.
- In a food mixer (or with an electric hand-beater), cream the butter well then add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- We also use top-quality electric mixers and stick blenders for our light mousses, sauces and purées.
- Oh - and I want a food mixer of some sort, because creaming butter and sugar by hand is not a lot of fun.
- The mango parfait is made in minutes with the labour-saving help of an electric food mixer and a hand whisk.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a food mixer and beat for 5-10 minutes until thick and creamy, then slowly add the oil, beat together and add the remaining ingredients.
- DIY is the nation's favourite pastime, even ranking above drinking, and women can now wield a power tool better than they can a food mixer.
- Then beat the eggs and sugar together until thick and pale (four to five minutes in a food mixer; double by hand).
- The easiest way is using an electric food mixer with a whisk attachment.
- Combine the heavy cream and the confectioners' sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl and using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat the cream until it holds soft peaks.
- In a large, chilled mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and extracts until mixture mounds softly.
- Make the vanilla sugar by whizzing a few tablespoons of sugar with the seeds of a vanilla pod in an electric mixer and sprinkle it generously over the chilled strawberries before eating.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixer and, using the whisk attachment, whisk until thick and cool.
- Put away knives, the blender, mixer, toaster, food processor, and hot appliances when not in use.
- Put the mascarpone and icing sugar in the bowl of a food mixer and beat smooth.
- You need to have an electric mixer to use the method described, although it is also successful using the traditional method that begins with creaming the butter and sugar.
2Audio Cine Televisión(machine) mezcladora femenino(person) operador de sonido masculino(person) operadora de sonido femenino
- Your default mixer and audio devices should be automatically detected, so that part should already be filled in.
- If the DJ sets up near the console, the DJ mixer's outputs can be patched into channel line inputs.
- I worked doing sound recording for a company and I had a sound mixer.
- He does it with just three battered audio cassette players, a satellite receiver, a sound mixer, three microphones and a homemade transmitter that he operates in the pantry of a house.
- Because the beats were relatively short, he developed a technique to extend them for longer periods of time by using an audio mixer and two identical records.
- I like to keep it traditional with two turntables, a mixer, a microphone and just a whole bunch of records.
- Multichannel mixers provide a number of inputs whose signals can be combined and routed freely before being sent to the mixer outputs.
- You may find that your voice sounds a bit higher, and maybe even a bit better than usual - Lee has set up the sound mixer to improve and enhance the quality of your voice.
- You therefore need a sound card that has digital inputs and outputs that are compatible with your mixer.
- Please see that the mixer and turntables are returned.
- Tonight it's just him with two turntables and a mixer for a taste of his DJ set.
- The book details numerous design methods for highly linear circuits that help ensure optimal linearity in small-signal and high-power amplifiers and mixers.
- Well, we recorded our first EP on an eight-channel mixer with one compressor and a couple of mics.
- You'll need to start with a mixer to get your signals together via the new and improved re-MIX.
- I repeated those few bars on the Sequencer and then simply rode the faders on the mixer so that all the various interplays showed up.
- Audio hardware included mixers, speakers, and both omnidirectional and directional microphones; the sound setup required some care to avoid echo and ensure high fidelity.
- My first mixer was made for radio station use, and I was the only one who ever could get a sound out,’ he says.
- The raw practice of DJing relies heavily on a slider integral to DJ mixers known as the cross-fader.
- At 14 he started DJing with friends and swapped an Indian drum for a mixer.
- The studio is designed to have an audio mixer, compact and mini-disc player.
- Reality shows in general are incredibly demanding for location sound mixers.
- With Ted, we've bred a staff of really talented mixers who are technically astute with the format.
- ‘Audio Mixing’ allows the viewer to get an idea of what it's like to be a sound mixer on a film.
- Bombs explode, music swells, gunfire erupts the sound mixers sure put a lot of work into this track!
- He was also on The Young Racers  as a sound mixer.
- But I had to beg, borrow and steal, and call in every favor I had in terms of sound mixers and musicians.
- For the more technically-minded people out there, there is also the chance to operate a camera, work the autocue or be a vision or sound mixer in a real-life studio setting.
- The region is populated with gifted producers, engineers, mixers, sound designers and other professionals.
- One thing that I never understand, though, is why the sound mixers on the set and their teams are rarely mentioned by name.
- I took a job helping the sound mixer set up in a jazz club, where I met the director of a local cable-television show.
- Contrary to predominant opinion, this mixing is as much guided by spontaneous inspiration based on aural-reaction as it is the subjective will of the mixer.
- The independent film community was always looking for younger mixers, rather than people in their 40s or 50s.
3(sociable person)persona sociable femeninoto be a good/bad mixer — ser muy/poco sociable
- They have to be brilliant mixers, able to work a room and control the mood of the crowd, and the best ones now travel the world earning the kind of money most of us can only dream of.
4EEUU(dance)baile masculinofiesta femenino
- Tourists visit from all over the world to participate in the week's activities, which include concerts, parades, puppet shows, and social mixers that stir from dusk until dawn.
- The Club will hold its monthly social mixer on Tuesday 18 May from 7pm.in Zapata's.
- It all started at a grade seven school mixer in 1985.
- Andy accompanies a friend to a singles mixer, but it takes a panic attack to make him realize he's not yet ready for the dating world.
- There was, I felt, determination, but also awkwardness in the air - like it was the first mixer of the new school year.
- A mixer held in the auditorium lobby preceded the main event, between long tables loaded with promotional material and association hawkers.
- Surprisingly, Malak doesn't get invited to as many singles mixers as he'd like.
- This typically will give you access to the convention events and mixers.
5(drink)(para mezclar con alcohol) refresco masculino
- If you have mixed drinks, use mixers that are sugar-free, such as diet soda, tonic water, club soda or seltzer.
- The beverage side has the usual local beers around, or a bottle of imported whiskey for 850 baht, plus the normal soft drinks and mixers.
- The distiller recommends only drinking the 180 proof poteen with mixers.
- But they're taking it on their own terms, adding mixers instead of drinking it straight.
- Alcoholic drinks, and the mixers used with them, often contain lots of sugar, increasing the risk of tooth decay.
- The bar has a sliding storage drawer that can accommodate mixers, sodas or standard bus boxes.
- Over the years the product developed with a balance between pot still and continuous still spirits, although the resulting spirits was almost invariably used as a mixer, usually with cola.
- Quality cocktails are powerful and perfectly prepared but dozens of vodkas drunk either as shots or with mixers are equally potent and popular.
- Tonight I shall drink several pints of wood alcohol with a refreshing mixer of Irn Bru!
- Drink spirits and mixers, or bottled concoctions, or shandy.
- Vanilla, too, pairs naturally well with mixers that have vanilla tones of their own, including cream soda and cola.
- Consider also preparing highballs with bottled mixers; they make crisper, cleaner tasting drinks.
- The menu is a perfect example of how using various flavored vodkas, liqueurs, fruit juices and mixers can open up a world of colorful and tasty profit opportunities.
- If you had something to mix it with, all would be roses, but there is not a mixer in the house.
- Not counting the mixers, it came out to $5.60 a bottle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!