The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1dispositivo móvil masculino
- Businesses need a level of consistency across a growing range of mobile devices with diverse functionality.
- Ask your employer or HR department to provide a policy on the appropriate use of mobile devices in your workplace
- Our aim is to develop a set of educational games to teach science using mobile devices.
- More than a third of our usage on weekends is by mobile devices.
- In 2012, 32% of people accessed the Internet through mobile devices - an increase of 351% compared to 2009.
- Billions of people read magazines, listen to music, watch television, purchase movies on demand and use mobile devices.
- This platform promises an even smarter smart TV experience, via on-demand news and social interaction, as well as integration with mobile devices.
- With the increasing use of tech toys and mobile devices by young children, many parents are asking: How young is too young?
- Mobile devices are increasingly becoming the preferred mode of browsing the web and performing certain activities that were deemed to be beyond their scope.
- "This is basically a platform that enables much more sophisticated pricing and billing across a wide variety of mobile devices," he said.
- The company estimated that Americans spent a total of 157.5 billion minutes on mobile devices in July
- The researchers monitored 205 people for an entire week to gauge their ability to resist common daily desires - specifically, the urge to check their social-media pages or mobile devices.
- Apps running on mobile devices (phones and tablets) are an increasingly important part of most people's productivity.
- In an ideal world, I'd want to store just about everything on my mobile device.
- These days most of the audio we want to hear is on our mobile devices.
- Using a mobile device to write messages while at the wheel is a dangerous distraction from what's happening on the road, which is precisely why it is prohibited in many countries.
- Wi-Fi allows our mobile devices to communicate with a world far beyond our physical location.
- Weisman shows how social media, mobile devices, and the cloud have created major new dangers and how groups ranging from local hackers to foreign organized crime syndicates are exploiting them.
- An on-screen channel guide makes it easy to tap into content from your mobile device of choice.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!