The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de mocasín
- Soft or hard sole slippers, moccasins, slip-ons or mules - these are just a few of the appealing styles you can find.
- I inhaled Indian myths, and I crept through the woods near our house, re-enacting these myths, and wishing, wishing, for a pair of soft leather moccasins.
- She stepped forward, her soft leather moccasins making hardly a sound on the great white floor.
- My soft leather moccasins made no noise as I crept along the path like a shadow.
- She pulled on some soft leather moccasins and opened the door to her room very quietly.
- Loafers and moccasins are both classic footwear choices, and can be found at various retailers in a number of finishes and styles.
- To top it off, wear a light brown belt and light brown leather moccasins.
- He crossed the carpet with a lightness and deliberation that drew my eyes to his feet, which were rather small, in soft black moccasins.
- Like prickly pear thorns, needle grass penetrated moccasins and leather leggings and punctured the skin.
- Behind a pillar, however, a man in fashionably cut jeans, leather moccasins and a hip yellow sweatshirt talks frustratedly into a mobile phone.
- Instead, they stuff their moccasins with soft sedge grass to protect their feet against the cold and dampness.
- They are full of flannel-lined blue jeans and rugby shirts and leather moccasins and argyle socks.
- You can also find a similar pair of moccasins at a trendy men's shoe store near you.
- If you want to go over the edge, wear sports shoes or slip-ons or moccasins on the feet.
- If you can't afford a luxury limo to waft around in, you can at least press the pedals in the Rolls-Royce of driving shoes: the motor moccasin.
- I heard her squeaky moccasin soles crossing the kitchen linoleum.
- If you prefer loafers or moccasins, you'll also have a chance to prove your fashion sense this summer, but sandals are really where it's at.
- Tall and slim, he has on a tan windbreaker over a plaid shirt with brown slacks, brown moccasins.
- He said: ‘I am hoping to make her a really cool Native American wedding dress, with white moccasins and everything.’
- The Navajo man kicked at the snake with his moccasin-clad feet, until it fell down the ravine in a series of coils.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!