The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de moderno
1(art/machinery/man/ideas) modernomodern literature — literatura moderna / contemporánea
- The small fields we see around us, which tourists come to look at, are not helpful when it comes to modern equipment and cultivation techniques.
- Give troops the very best training and most modern weapons and equipment.
- The roof has been repaired and modern kitchen equipment installed.
- With modern technology and equipment, it is hoped that Chinese scientists develop new drugs with patents.
- It will include a library and staff room and have modern information technology equipment, as well as provision for a wildlife area.
- They need a break, which modern technology and management techniques can bring about.
- While both guns celebrate the past, each one brings modern techniques and ideas into play.
- Without modern technology and test equipment, they came pretty close to the answers that pilots ask every day.
- It was an interesting display of modern equipment and technology.
- Even with modern technology and equipment, the threat of death is very real.
- One is that while modern ideas and technology have helped get us into this mess, we will still need them to get us out.
- It is humbling to remember that the two lives saved that day weren't due to fancy new techniques or expensive modern technology.
- Be happy to move with the times - be more modern and embrace more modern equipment and technology.
- This legislation takes account of modern techniques and advances in technology over the last few years.
- I can't imagine for a moment that these sports schools would possess modern technical equipment.
- Any form of electoral fraud is a criminal offence so safeguards are needed, and as modern technology progresses, it's now a barcode.
- The dizzying advances of modern technology have destroyed these assumptions.
- The modern equipment makes it possible to find out the frequency of a word in a database of any large number, say 10 million words.
- One is the setting up of a nationalised digital library with modern equipment, which could be accessed by people from all walks of life.
- Rapid advances in modern technology are bringing the physical merger of man and machine closer to reality.
- Degas was an artist torn between traditional art and the modern impressionist movement.
- The exhibition of the year brings together major masterpieces by the two giants of modern art, Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso.
- He called on architects to combine traditional Chinese styles with modern trends.
- He was respected as one of the first art historians to apply the apparatus of traditional scholarship to modern art.
- But its range is far wider, and it includes a very significant section devoted to modern and contemporary art.
- But none of them as a centre for Indian contemporary art or modern architecture.
- Many churches built today combine traditional and modern architectural styles.
- Innovation in art is not a new phenomenon - we have seen paintings evolve through the ages from traditional to modern art.
- The modernist belief that modern art should repudiate the past has been jettisoned.
- Traditional and modern art performances are put on during holidays and the Muslim post-fasting festivities.
- Manchester is a hotbed of modern architecture and art.
- It was a marriage of innovation and imagination that brought to life a blend of traditional and modern art.
- Contemporary sculptors often blend traditional styles with more modern ones.
- Hardly anything in modern art is more familiar than a Modigliani painting.
- He worked in a variety of styles, often parodying modes of both traditional and modern painting.
- The fusion of old-fashioned values and modern architecture?
- Before the modern period, the art of the grotesque was often placed in a religious context.
- It works well with black-and-white photography and abstract and modern art.
- She visited the exhibition daily, and it was there that she gained her first broad introduction to modern art.
- He also has some pen drawings displayed, which are a mix of traditional and modern styles.
- Interestingly the exhibitions link past and present with some modern artefacts and photos on display.
- Over the past decades, modern encroachments and thoughtless building have marred the historic fabric of the city.
- The comment remains true of periods of the much more recent past, including Australian social history of the modern period.
- The grey bridges stood silently above the rivers, with the rubbish of modern life floating past occasionally.
- Two modern women present a spirited interpretation of a Chinese folk tale
- Far from exclusively singling out the Nazi regime, the modern age is presented as singularly tyrannical and repressive.
- Suddenly you are aware of all the terrible dangers this modern world presents to the barely-walking.
- He draws attention to survivals of shamanistic cults from early modern times to the present.
- A walk down Tokyo's main thoroughfares presents the modern observer with conflicting pictures.
- All the groupings and distinctions of modern feminism were present then.
- A book that's not bad in context that would fall flat presented in modern terms.
- It would be unusual for a modern historian simply to present a vignette such as the one above, and to say nothing more.
- He has chosen nine areas of research to present his analysis of modern Japan.
- Let us turn to the experience of rear services support in military events that took place both in the past and in modern Russia.
- Before then, I though that our modern society had moved past such things but, sadly, it has not.
- Some are remote from modern civilisation, others survive cheek by jowl with spreading towns and motorways.
- He didn't know why, but it seemed like trust was becoming a thing of the past in the modern world of people today.
- In this way, she presents a refreshing alternative to official and political histories of modern India.
- The play takes the audience through a remarkable journey from past to modern South Africa by means of dance and song.
- This lost generation is perhaps the most unempowered generation in modern Bahamian history.
1moderno masculinomoderna femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!