The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de modernizar
1(system/service) modernizar(system/service) actualizar(building) modernizar
- These measures had a profound impact on some sectors which modernized their production methods to meet the war's limitless demand for arms and munitions.
- We don't know for sure what caused this problem, but updating and modernizing the national grid is important.
- So I think we in Congress can help these less wealthy areas of the country update and modernize their technology.
- The funding has mostly gone towards improving pitches, modernising clubhouses and installing floodlights.
- He set his mind on modernising the estate and developing its tourist potential.
- He said the existing store and future developments would attempt to modernise the department store concept.
- China is in the process of extensively modernizing its military - both its equipment and its thinking.
- We have significantly modernised our skills and our equipment to meet the demands of today's society and of a more expectant public.
- The plan is to modernize the buildings and revamp the curriculum.
- The bill updates and modernises the language of a range of oaths set out in statute, as well as one declaration, and the words of affirmation that may be used instead of an oath.
- Would-be buyers will have to be prepared to modernise certain rooms and update the decor.
- The refurbishment has increased the size of the library, modernised its facilities and improved access.
- It also announced the intention to modernise the management of common land by updating existing legislation.
- It is estimated that 20,000 jobs will be lost as part of the efforts to modernise the forces.
- In his mind, he's modernizing the paper, making it not only leaner, but also more responsive to a shifting and restive readership.
- You've got to modernize the system in order to be a part of the system.
- Will they choose to further modernize this industrialized country by reforming laws and social norms unfair to women?
- After the rift was mended, as a mark of reconciliation it was decided to revive and modernize the festival.
- Are they wishfully trying to modernize the religion into something it isn't?
- It is time to modernize our society to match the rest of the free world.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!