The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de humedad
1humedad femenino(condensation) vaho masculino
- As the place fills up, the extra moisture in the air condenses on the roof.
- As the air rises it cools and the moisture contained within it condenses into clouds and eventually it rains.
- In other areas, it is usually slowed by water moisture in the atmosphere.
- I hauled myself out of the water and scraped excess moisture off with the blades of my hands.
- This chart underestimates the amount of moisture in the upper surface of the soil.
- Lions can survive for long periods without water, obtaining moisture from prey and plants.
- Soil differences are usually related to changes in soil moisture and availability of water.
- A careful note is kept of temperatures and moisture content and the process is adjusted as necessary.
- Loosen the surface of the soil to allow moisture to soak in, then water well.
- Two kernels per spike were collected for determination of dry weight and moisture content.
- They keep for a long time, because of their low moisture content, but eventually turn powdery.
- It is likely that settlement is due to the variation in moisture content in the soil.
- Arums will grow in sun or shade but do best in a cool leafy soil that retains moisture yet doesn't become water logged.
- Still there is the chance of more rain and moisture laden air on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Do not apply sealant to a damp wall, as it will trap moisture in, causing further problems.
- Dew can give everything around you a cover of moisture, making it look as if light rain has fallen.
- Is it acceptable that many inks smear with even the slightest amount of moisture or grease from the fingertips?
- The quickest and easiest way to conserve moisture in the garden is by cultivating.
- Place them on a plate or a towel and salt liberally to draw out excess moisture.
- As we grow older, we all lose collagen, and therefore moisture from our skin.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!