The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- It works by affecting a molecule called nitric oxide, which expands blood vessels.
- In the water molecule there are three atoms: two of hydrogen and one of oxygen.
- The reactant ions have enough energy to ionise the molecules of interest but not enough to break them up.
- At the root of sunburn are damaging molecules, free radicals that increase when the skin gets too much sun.
- This electricity splits the water molecules in an electrolyte, producing hydrogen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!