The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1the money supply — la masa monetaria
- By buying euros the central banks are taking them out of circulation and squeezing the money supply.
- The least important were the unemployment rate, inflation, the money supply and the GDP growth rate.
- But increasing money prices are unavoidable when the money supply is subject to relentless growth.
- Money market fund asset growth and the money supply have both slowed markedly.
- If increased, then it reduces the total loanable funds and money supply.
- More growth means lower inflation because it absorbs the money supply, and a stronger dollar.
- A second lesson is that the money supply or the exchange rate make poor targets for monetary policy.
- If a contraction of the money supply sets in, household incomes will decline and it will be impossible to pay back these liabilities.
- They raise interest rates and tighten the money supply to combat inflation.
- Did poor control over the money supply lead to excessive monetary growth?
- The money supply did decline in the first years of the depression, but this was not because of the Fed's actions but rather in spite of them.
- Of course, increasing the money supply too fast for too long would eventually create inflation.
- The increase in the domestic money supply would raise demand and increase domestic inflation.
- What are the implications of a rising money supply on overall growth rates in China?
- The money supply is strong, and businesses as well as families are reliquefying their balance sheets.
- Despite the Fed's interest rate cuts, as of January, the money supply has barely grown.
- He favored a system in which the government would control the money supply directly rather than through a central bank.
- He delivered a thorough analysis of the redistribution effects that go hand in hand with changes in the money supply.
- Even in these highly simplified models the control of the money supply is not simple.
- No matter what the authorities do to stimulate growth in the money supply, the banks just sit idle, too scared to do their bit.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!