The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) monocasco
- It featured an aluminum monocoque with plastic body panels, possibly attached with adhesives.
- Although companies have used aluminium bodies for years, the XJ's bodyshell is a first, being effectively an aluminium monocoque constructed using aerospace rivet-bonding technology.
- The V - 12 Vanquish is built around a central monocoque of bonded and riveted extruded aluminum sections attached to a large carbon fiber transmission tunnel.
- Car safety regulations have been refined constantly in recent years, with further improvements introduced this season to strengthen the monocoque and give the driver more protection.
- A stamped-and-welded steel monocoque may have been well ahead of the welded tube racing car spaceframes of the day, but it's nothing special today.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!