The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1luz de la luna feminineby moonlight — a la luz de la luna
- The pale moonlight shone on the sand as Kino stepped among the dunes.
- The sky was bright with moonlight.
- The room was dark, but the blinds were open, and the woman in the bed was bathed in the cold white light of moonlight.
- Carina grinned as she watched the fishes shimmer and shine in the glowing moonlight.
- He smiled down at me, his smile the only thing I could see perfectly outlined in the pale, ghostly moonlight.
- They both stood, staring at each other in the pale moonlight for a moment.
- The pale moonlight revealed a man in his early twenties, with curly black hair, streaked with a golden blonde colour.
- She looked frightened in the pale moonlight, her eyes wide as she backed herself against the wall.
- Her eyes gazed into the white ceiling above her, now blue with the pale moonlight.
- She could make out the pale glow of the moonlight shining through the blinds.
- The moonlight from the full moon shone in the room.
- There was grey moonlight coming in, lighting a patch of floor just in front of the window but leaving the rest of the room in blackness.
- The moonlight shone through the window and cast and irridescent glow on half of the room.
- The moonlight shone through the clouds and cast a glow upon the water and its rocks.
- Benji's curtains were open, allowing some moonlight to light up the room.
- The moonlight from the sky light on the ceiling beamed down making a square of light in the center of the room.
- The moonlight is extremely bright, as bright as the lights on movie sets.
- The pale moonlight that shone through her window provided enough light to find her bed.
- Illuminated only by moonlight, pale flowers and foliage add a dreamy, ethereal quality to the garden.
- He heard the door slide open, letting in the soft glow of moonlight.
1tener un segundo empleoestar pluriempleadohe moonlights as a cab driver — trabaja además como taxista
- To support himself during the first few months, he found work moonlighting as a telemarketer and cutting down trees on weekends.
- After college, he took a job as an accountant and - to supplement his income - moonlighted as a basketball and football referee.
- Although medical care was free, many health care professionals moonlighted to make extra money because official health care usually involved long lines and waiting lists.
- She also moonlights as a consultant to major food and kitchen product companies.
- He was moonlighting as a bartender on Friday and Saturday nights to make some extra money.
- I was home in the evening, except maybe one night a week when I moonlighted to make extra money, which was approved by the Army.
- Tom, a well meaning, naïve politics student who moonlights as a security guard in the factory, is unwittingly and accidentally pulled into the murderous scheme.
- Acting on a tip, Detective Scott Dillin, who sometimes moonlights as an actor himself, went in search of the paintings at the apartment at 6 Chatham Square.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!