The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1alce americano masculinealce de América masculine
- Expect to spot bison, elk, deer, moose, coyote and many winter birds during your ski.
- In the north, the densities of large game such as caribou, moose, and deer are relatively low.
- The only plant eaters to survive were reindeer that grazed on lichens and moose that fed on willows.
- It is also home to deer, elk and moose, and the rivers and lakes are alive with fish.
- You're likely to see grizzly bears, moose, and elk, and hear wolves howling at night.
- Elusive moose and black bears also live here, as do less frequently seen grizzly bears.
- In summer you can relax on a deck while watching for moose, deer, coyotes, or foxes to meander by.
- If you're lucky, you might spot a moose or hear the eerie howl of a gray wolf.
- Other wildlife one can encounter in the winter includes moose, deer, fox and otter.
- Its forest covers an area half the size of Wales and supports a healthy population of wolves, moose and bears.
- Many ravens were seen and heard but the highlight of the trip was seeing the reindeer and moose.
- Occasionally they can see a mandarin or spotbill duck even a moose.
- As we chugged by the prairie, they caught a rare glimpse of a moose, standing next to the tracks.
- We also witness huge elk grazing, and for a brief intoxicating moment, a massive moose plodding across a stream.
- We skied where the only tracks in evidence were our own and those of an occasional moose.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!