The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1these biscuits are very moreish — uno no puede parar de comer estas galletas
- It was delicious and very moreish and one which I'll try to recreate at home.
- From the tender moist interior and crispy moreish skin, to the flavoured fennel, it was a prize-winning dish.
- This box for four came with moreish sausages, slightly flavourless burgers, good steaks and chicken drumsticks.
- The deep, richly sweet berry-like flavour cuts through the chocolate, accentuating its moreish, creamy flavour.
- While we took in our surroundings and browsed the menu we were brought a plate of home-made crusty bread rolls accompanied by a pot of butter and another pot of very moreish home-made sun-dried tomato butter.
- There is a good range of snacks too: smoked haddock and cheddar tart, chicken, red onion marmalade and Brie panini or moreish extras like the olives and hummus served with pitta bread.
- This is served with a thick, garlicky green olive tapenade, that is so totally moreish, it's difficult to limit your intake of bread when slathered in the stuff.
- This is a wine of quality, delivering a harmonious mix of blackfruits, spice and moreish acidity.
- If you like chocolate and hazelnut spread, these moreish biscuits will be up your street.
- The slices of thick, airy, white loaf with burnt crusts lathered in creamy butter were completely moreish.
- These Fairtrade Mini Flapjack Bites are a touch too chewy for my tastes, but they're moreish all the same.
- The mushrooms were fine, and the sauce was creamy, moreish and perhaps a little overpowering.
- When my eldest daughter Megan was a toddler, our pastry chef had a bit of a soft spot for her and used to bake some very moreish crunchy cookies whenever she popped in to see me.
- We ordered a side of roasted vegetables for €3.50, which included some very moreish caramelised peppers, red onion and aubergine.
- Nonetheless, this was an unusual and moreish soup, full of interesting layers and flavours.
- In contrast, the ice cream was superb and very moreish.
- All mains were served with vegetables and potatoes, but we went for broccoli with hollandaise sauce, a moreish combination to say the least.
- The filling was probably in need of a little more sugar or vanilla, but the pastry was crumbly and very moreish with the creamy filling.
- The ideal moreish dessert is a sticky pavlova with too much whipped cream and sweetened with several spoons of caster sugar.
- The side orders were very moreish - lovely thin chips and roasted vegetables.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!