The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of guinda
- It looked like a pour-on morello sauce from a jar, gooey and without taste.
- Later in summer, we might get a glimpse of the bitter morello variety, used for cooking and preserving.
- He also finds the morellos to be simultaneously sweeter and more astringent.
- To find some near you, ask at fruit farms and farmers’ markets, and quiz anyone you know who's a keen gardener - most morellos grown in the UK are to be found in back gardens.
- Treasured as an ingredient in baking, morellos are mostly found canned or dried.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!