The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de campanilla
1campanilla femeninodondiego de día masculino
- Small flowered clematis, morning glory, the less vigorous climbing roses, nasturtiums and many others grow well in containers.
- When the weather warms up, sow seeds of cosmos, marigold, morning glory, portulaca, nasturtium, sunflower, and zinnia for splashes of color.
- Climbers don't really climb, as clematis or morning glory do, with tendrils that attach themselves to a fence or trellis.
- The dune vegetation included sea oats, sea grape, and beach morning glory (Ipomoea pes-caprae).
- The diversity within the group of plants known as annuals is staggering, with everything from 10-foot-tall sunflowers to the ground-hugging sweet alyssum to the rampant, vining morning glory.
- At the foot of the tower was a morning glory climbing up the walls.
- An old favorite is the morning glory because they're so easy to grow and they produce those beautiful, full flowers.
- The morning glory, opening its blooms daily for only a few hours, was celebrated for its shy beauty.
- Plant quick-growing vines, such as morning glory or hyacinth bean, around the outside of the lattice.
- Marigolds, rhododendron, and morning glory sat in artful bunches along the concrete sidewalk.
- Violets, woodrushes, Silene, Lychnis, periwinkles and Alchemilla mollis are all plants that will thrive in the dry, shady conditions provided by the hedge, and for a splash of colour I could use climbing nasturtiums or morning glory.
- It had a terribly high ceiling, and vines of morning glory were growing around the pillars.
- The retaining wall is wrapped in welded wire mesh and covered with morning glory.
- Plant climbing flowers like morning glories or clematis at the foot of the arch.
- Make a tee pee out of bamboo stakes and plant morning glories or scarlet runner beans.
- But consider too the times of day that certain flowers will bloom; you can plant morning glories, four-o'clocks and night-blooming jasmine together for a garden that will bloom from dawn past dusk.
- A trellis covered with flowering annual vines, such as morning glories and nasturtiums, provides birds both food and shelter.
- For the trellis - or for the sides of the gate - any climbing flower will work, such as morning glories, honeysuckle, or sweet peas.
- I plant lots of morning glories and wild, tangling vines like the silver lace.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!