The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de imbécil
1imbécil masculino, femeninotarado masculino coloquialtarada femenino coloquial
- Stupid moron, the chances of me falling for anyone at this party were one in twenty million.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- Adam's a damn fool, a moron for not realising what he could be throwing away.
- Speaking of idiots, Tom proves he is a moron with his comments on antidepressants.
- So quite why they sent an engineer to my parents house I'm at a loss, other than the obvious of them being a bunch of brain-dead morons.
- They should publicise the names and addresses of these morons so we can all point and laugh.
- Yeah, some of my best friends are morons, yet somehow I still don't seem to tolerate your stupidity.
- Yes, this is a serious offense because school officials are complete and utter morons.
- Change yourselves, you morons, and stop blaming your inadequacies on others.
- You have to battle through swathes of morons to reach your object, if, in fact, it's actually in the store.
- Those that are responsible for hiring her are certifiable morons who should also be fired.
- You people are the most messed up morons on the face of the Earth!
- When these morons get it wrong, they invariably wreck innocent lives.
- I will say to you if they don't appreciate you then they are morons.
- I would laugh and tell her that there were any number of morons who could easily do what I was doing!
- They laughed at us and we felt like morons - until they did the same thing about an hour later.
- Our park should be locked at 9pm and large metal fences put up to stop these morons from getting in.
- So, I say to these pathetic morons, if you have something to say, say it through the press or after the game.
- To treat the people as such morons is little short of contempt, but appears not to be resented.
- They knew how to tackle the stage and make an impact without looking like morons.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!