The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1el día de la Madre
- I can confidently say that this was probably the Best Mother's Day Ever.
- This will be my fourth Mother's Day out here at Lake Natoma at the rowing championships.
- On Mother's Day there were more tears when although she had not heard from him in three weeks he sent her flowers.
- A good Mother's Day is a day to do what you want to do - not what you have to do.
- Next Sunday is Mother's Day, the only time we nationally pay homage to women for giving birth.
- He also took advantage of the occasion to wish all mothers around the nation a happy Mother's Day.
- As Mother's Day comes around again, I realise my mum will always be a huge part of me.
- Along with Mother's Day, Father's Day is a time to treasure one of the two most important people in all our lives.
- The menu was a special one for Mother's Day, but the carvery is open every Sunday.
- As Mother's Day approaches, Grace finds herself increasingly thinking about her mother.
- The initial reaction of any Indian is to scoff at the idea of Mother's Day, which is not as hyped as Valentine's Day.
- These days, it is rare I get to spend Mother's Day with my mum, who lives some 200 miles away in Edinburgh.
- You see, in Jamaica, Father's Day is nowhere near as important as is Mother's Day.
- Try preaching a Mother's Day sermon after hearing that news two days before.
- This will be a special Mother's Day concert and Tony and Mick and their band are sure to deliver a relaxing and most enjoyable show.
- Her friend Margaret Earle was on a mission to buy a £99 tumble dryer for her mother for Mother's Day.
- Here's a timely reminder to all forgetful children to buy some flowers for your mum tomorrow - for Mother's Day.
- And you do not need Mother's Day to do something special for your mother, or say something special to her.
- So I was surprised and moved to tears yesterday when he came home from school with a Mother's Day card for me.
- But a surprise bunch of flowers sent by Interflora International reduced her to tears on Mother's Day.
- Spare a thought this Mother's Day for one woman who will be hard at work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!