The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1huérfano de madresin madre
- Countless readers have bonded with the character of Janie Crawford, a motherless girl raised by her grandmother.
- The last two months have seen the release of three family films featuring single dads raising motherless only-children.
- Mrs. Lorne treats Johnny kindly because she knows he is motherless.
- In 1992, 90,000 American women between the ages of 25 and 54 died and 125,000 kids under 18 were left motherless.
- The motherless family's pain is palpable and the sense of hopelessness can almost be smelt.
- Motherless, she was sent off early by her father to be a lady-in-waiting and was expected to make an advantageous marriage.
- Growing up motherless, Mary also lost her sister to suicide.
- I stayed in bed for two weeks, taking painkillers and sleeping pills; trying to silence the nightmares of crying, motherless babies.
- Many friends knew the tale of her remarkable childhood spent on the cattle stations, with her father and his motherless brood of five young children.
- She was educated largely at home, where, as the youngest of the motherless family, she may have fallen under the Wesleyan influence of her aunt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!