The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de motocicleta
- However in my experience, most accidents involving motorcycles involve other vehicles.
- He also said motorcycles and other motor vehicles would be banned from using the trail.
- Mopeds, motor scooters and motorcycles all offer the freedom of a car while using less fuel.
- There is a growing market for motorcycles and mopeds throughout the country.
- Goods purchased in this way include sofas, motorcycles and quad bikes.
- We looked up and saw lads at the side of the ground revving up their quad bikes and motorcycles.
- Police lined the march routes and groups of police on motorcycles or bicycles frequently passed by.
- Meanwhile, all horses, cars, motorcycles and bicycles have been requisitioned.
- By far the majority of vehicles on the roads here are motorcycles, not cars as in the west.
- Frankie reminded me how Dad gave all of us rides on his motorcycles, a new one every other year.
- And his massive talent for riding motorcycles fast also earned him fame, fortune and happiness.
- Thieves have already stolen two other motorcycles and even a car.
- The couple shared a passion for motorcycles and were rarely apart, sharing a home in Helmsdale, Haydon Wick.
- Riding different types of motorcycles, the bikers will first set off for Shimla from Delhi.
- Affordable financing is contributing to the skyrocketing demand for motorcycles.
- Men will buy magazines on fishing, motorcycles, DIY or any other technical subject you can imagine.
- Collecting classic motorcycles has taken off in recent years, with the value of many rapidly increasing.
- Glenn was a big fan of dancing, computers, motorcycles and roller skating.
- He said that while motorcycles were far safer now than before, the majority of crashes were down to rider error.
- These latest deaths bring the total killed in accidents involving motorcycles in the last month to eight.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!