The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- You can set a caption, which appears on mouseover, for each image.
- At mouseover, the navigation drops down but you still get a hint of the building underneath.
- The cursor position at the time an event occurs (such as a click or a mouseover) gets stored on an event object, which is handled slightly differently by the different browsers.
- The headers for the selected rows and columns are highlighted; buttons offer tooltips on mouseover; toolbars contain a variety of rich widget types; and the cells can be interactively inspected and edited.
- If I want to figure out how to do a "mouseover" or swap images or run a slideshow or prevent people from downloading copyrighted images, I can find help somewhere out there.
- BadBuster has also released a browser plugin that underlines any company name it finds on the web and pops up a condensed report on that company on mouseover.
- I'm constantly hitting the wrong icon when the dock balloons up on mouseover.
- A mouseover on a TD element will fire twice on entry to the cell content.
- One of the visual clues more used for hyperlinks - too much used, perhaps - is so-called mouseover: the image changes for another in the instant the mouse passes over the original one.
- The mouseover could be achieved by setting up your Flash movie with a movie on the main stage under a button.
- Instead of clicking on a link to see the content, you can get a preview of the page using a gesture - typically a mouseover.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!