The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de mousse
1Cocinamousse femenino, masculinoespuma femenino
- These are used as required, mixed with liquids and flavourings, to ‘set’ savoury aspic, desserts such as jelly and mousse, and stabilize commercially made ice cream and other foods.
- They have so much potential - a soufflé, cakes, crème brûlée, salmon mousse - or just a good, open omelette filled with seasonal vegetables.
- Bavarois is a kind of dessert like mousse, but made typically with custard in addition to cream, therefore turns out thick and rich.
- I forgot the name, pistachio crème brûlée and raspberry mousse coated with white chocolate cream.
- Using pastry bags, fill bottom half of shell with sweet potato mousse, fill top half of shell with parsnip pastry cream and top with chocolate glaze.
- A dark chocolate and cappuccino mousse was delightful, smooth, neither too sweet nor too bitter, but its accompanying cinnamon ice cream did nothing for it.
- The recipes are a great mixture of traditional country fruit and vegetables - pumpkin marmalade, rowan berry and apple jelly, blackberry mousse, lettuce and lovage soup.
- For dessert I opted for the poached banana that came with a smoothie, mousse & ice cream.
- From the first souffle, through the egg mousse to the spinach pancakes, we realised that we were in the hands of an artist.
- However, before the soup we were treated to a roulade of smoked salmon and herbed cheese mousse, with smoked tuna salad on spring lettuce and lemon olive oil dressing.
- Mango fresh cream pastry, mango mousse, mango tarts, and mango souffle are only a few of what Sweet Chariot on Brigade Road offers mango lovers.
- My friend opted for the Baileys dish, a combination of meringue and mousse flavoured by the cream liqueur.
- Well I might have put too little gelatine for this volume of fruit/cream mixture, especially when I tried to make the mousse in jelly molds, as it turned out a bit too soft.
- Dessert was no less original and delicious: he made a sort of light mousse with whole strawberries in it, served in individual ramekins and baked in the oven.
- While less traditional, the desserts here include mango mousse and tropical sorbets, made of exotic fruits like lulu and geishta..
- On top of that was a smooth layer of mango compote, then a bit of caramel mousse and topped with tender, tiny coconut marshmallows.
- It's a light coffee mousse over a dark, rich coffee gelatin with a bit of genoise sponge cake at the bottom.
- For the sweet potato mousse: In saucepan, combine milk and sweet potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Thai cooks also beat an egg into curried fish mousse, which is then steamed in banana leaves to the consistency of custard and called hor mok pla.
- When the foie gras is good, though, it's brilliant: its mousse like silk, its crust a delicate crackle instead of a shroud.
2(for hair)mousse femeninoespuma femenino
- Achieve increased resilience and shape-holding power from setting lotions, mousses and hair sprays.
- The shelf in the bathroom was littered with tins of hair spray, styling mousse, shampoo and conditioner, blobs of each of which had been splurted onto every available surface.
- Yucca, quince seed, balsam and yarrow are often added to natural styling gels, mousse and hair sprays for their thickening and emulsifying qualities.
- Nevertheless, I scoured the store shelves to find the best brands that hair mousse has to offer.
- Comb your hair, then rub a handful of mousse into it, then comb again.
- When it comes to styling your hair, avoid using low-end hair products, such as cheap gel or mousse.
- Apply volumizing mousse, then blow hair dry.
- Whatever the hairstyle, whatever the desired look, we've got the gel, mousse and more to make every day a great hair day.
- His sandy hair was swept back, typical guy style hair, probably loaded with hair mousse.
- It seems like just yesterday that there were only three styling products you could use to create the hairstyle of your dreams - gel, hairspray, and mousse.
- Be sure not to dye or perm it, and also not to spurt mousse on your hair.
- I hurriedly changed into a black fleece sweater and a knee-length jean skirt and put a generous amount of mousse in my hair to semi-smooth it.
- His black hair was slick with mousse, and spiky, and his jeans were huge, with chains crisscrossing them.
- This non-foam forming mousse will provide superior control without weighing your hair down.
- I had scrunched my hair with mousse, which made it look darker and less blonde.
- A can of hair mousse lay in the wash basin, with some of the contents squirted out in loops on the mirror.
- Everyone's hair was equally stiff with hair spray, gel, or mousse.
- Do not blow-dry your hair after putting gel or mousse in it.
- Still, you might have to wash your wig more often if you use a lot of spray or mousse on it.
- He recommends applying a firm gel at the base and a light mousse on the ends to make hair manageable, without frying it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!