The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Thing is, he's an overweight, greasy, moustachioed white guy.
- Ahead of me, a moustachioed middle-aged man is peddling toward me.
- With his bow-tied, moustachioed, immaculate turnout he seemed a figure from a bygone age.
- The other 4 guys are all merrily chatting away with the moustachioed bartender in the denim shirt.
- The star performance comes from Stiller as a posing, moustachioed fitness guru.
- The combative, moustachioed Italian is widely recognised as one of the world's leading experts on human fertility.
- Eventually a mustachioed commander, escorted by several soldiers, came out to have a little talk with us.
- Inside, a sinewy, mustachioed fellow is tinkering with one of the machines.
- In the cobbled backstreets mustachioed old men in tweed jackets and gaiters drive decorated carts at breakneck speeds.
- He is moustachioed, carries a roll of papers in his right hand, and has his left hand posed on his hip.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!